Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mulitcenters temari

I've been stitching a lot lately - lucky me! Really, I feel so fortunate to be able to indulge in stitching new temari. Total immersion brings results for me.

Last year, I did some experimenting with marking multi centers temari. 

Now, I've completed one with 1082 faces. It's marked with MaxiLock serger thread and stitched with sewing thread (two strands in the needle for the hexagons) and shiny, orange Kyo from Japan. I can't believe I actually did this! Oh yes, I guess I did and tell by looking at my worn out fingers. Wondering how many thimbles I can wear....

It doesn't have a name yet - still dreaming about that. Enjoy!