Sunday, December 7, 2014

Need thread? I'm ordering cones tomorrow!

I'll be ordering from Rainbow Gallery next Monday, December 8. Would you like me to get some thread for you? They will make special put-ups on cones for any of their thread. After I place the order, it usually takes about a week for me to get it. I cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas.

I usually order 300 yard cones of some of my favorites. 

Nordic Gold (limited colors available now- good size for general marking) - $22.25 for 300 yard cone

Gold Rush XS (similar to Nordic Gold in size) - $24.00 for 300 yard cone

Treasure Braid Petite (finer for more intricate markings) - $$24.75 for 300 yard cone

first page of colors

second page of colors

If you'd like to get in on the order, please send me your wish list by midnight, Sunday, December 7. Remember that you can request any of their threads and I'll get a quote for you.

Thanks!

Happy stitching,
Barb Suess