Sunday, October 12, 2014

Are you interested in joining the Japan Temari Association?

I can make it happen! This year, I am again accepting students who would like to join the JTA and go through the certification process.  The JTA has four levels of certification - each of which is a challenge! You'll learn a lot about temari by pushing yourself to complete stitching the balls and writing patterns. Reach Level 3 and the JTA will certify you to teach - quite an honor.

Read about the process on my website and let me know if you are interested. I'll get back to you as soon as I can with more information and a contract.

NOTE!! The deadline to sign up for certification in the summer of 2015 is NOVEMBER 15, 2014.

I hope you'll join me in this exploration of your temari skills and talent.

This is a brochure from the JTA...