Monday, July 28, 2014

Only a few days left for the sale!

There are just a few days left to use the 20% off coupon in my etsy shop. Please stop by and check out the new Kreinik sampler sets that I've put in the shop. The coupon is good for these as well. Kreinik makes a very high quality thread - strong and beautiful too. I've picked my favorite colors to combine into sets I think you'll like. If you've ordered Kreinik thread from me, I will be contacting you soon to complete your order. 

I've restocked Rainbow Gallery threads - you guys really cleaned me out when this sale started. Thank you very much! If you missed getting a cone of thread, there are now more here for you. 

Also, I have a few more sets of blue to go with the Snow Crystals temari pattern. When you checkout, enter the code TEMARISALE2014

Happy shopping/happy stitching!