Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The holiday season in the US is a bit darker, a bit sadder this year as we try to understand and cope with the tragic shooting a week ago. Whatever your faith, I'm sure your celebrations are softer and quieter. We'll all hold our loved ones a bit closer and a bit longer this year. I've been stitching a lot this week and that always brings me comfort and calm. I had planned to stitch all white temari this year and it seems fitting to continue. I find the subtle sheen of the pearl cotton and the little sparkle of thin gold metallic just charming.

2012 was another wonderful year for sharing temari. I love seeing  the temari displays, events, classes, and stitching group photos sent to me by temari friends all over the world. Thank you for your support throughout the year!